Don’t you get frustrated whenever you can’t find the design assets you so wanted to use in your project?
Are you spending waaaay too much time trying to find them?
Trying to stay focused on the project can be a real challenge (too many distractions, I know).
But there is one, simple way to make the designing process easier and more organized.
In this course you will learn how to create and use those magical, reusable pieces of artwork that help you stay focused, productive and creative.
- How to create, update and use symbols
- How to create symbol libraries to store your assets
- What is the difference between static and dynamic symbols
- How to use Symbol sprayer, sizer, shifter, scruncher, strainer, screener and spinner tools
This free course is all about helping in using the full power of symbols to help you in creating better projects faster and easier.
It includes 3 superpractical and fun to create projects:
- A trendy, Varydot logo design
- A medicine-inspired icon
- A beautiful, soap bubble droplet
All explained step-by-step so you can easily follow along.
So, if you want to stay productive and organized give symbols a try!
Enroll in the course and I will see you inside!