This retro text effect for Adobe Illustrator allows you to create unique website headers, logos, badges, signage, and more within a single click. It is easy-to-use solution, that turns any text you type in the magnificent vintage artwork.
Apply Through the Graphic Style
It is available for free for you to use via graphic style. A graphic style is a set of reusable appearance attributes. Graphic styles helps to store these attributes within a single Graphic Style Library. You can upload a new Graphic Style to your Adobe Illustrator App within several steps:
- Bring up the Graphic Style Panel by heading over to
- Click on the Graphic Style Library Icon in the bottom left corner of the panel.
- Select Other Library… from the drop-down menu
- Select the file on your desktop and click Open button. You will see a new icon on the panel.
- Select an object and click on this icon to apply all the effects at once.
Retro Text Effect File Info
File Size: 140kb
File Format: .AI graphic style
Licence: Free for personal and commercial use without attribution
How to Create Retro Text Effect in Adobe Illustrator
Take a look on my video tutorial: