Feeling lazy? Download the final project for free:Gimme the file!
Welcome back to another Adobe Illustrator tutorial, my friends. This time we are going to explore modern 3d features of Adobe Illustrator software.
Whether you are beginner or established graphic designer, it is always good to know about Adobe Illustrator CC built-in tools, such as graphic styles.
Learn how to bootstrap your graphic design workflow using graphic styles and create glossy effects, metal gradients and advanced textures with a single click!
- New document.
- Create rectangle and add it to symbol panel :
- Create sphere and map art
- Explore different kinds of graphic styles
- Enhance your artwork
Final artwork :
This logo design tutorial is part pf logo design series :
- How to create droplet logo in Adobe Illustrator
- How to create logo for web or mobile app
- How to create 3 logos using shapes and gradients
Start with a new document
Go to File| New… or hit Ctrl/Cmd+N :
- Width : 1920px
- Height : 1080px
- Units : pixels
Create black rectangle